Peace begins with a smile

Peace begins with a smile
Mother Teresa


"There are so many religions and each one has its different ways of following God. I follow Christ:
Jesus is my God,
Jesus is my Spouse,
Jesus is my Life,
Jesus is my only Love,
Jesus is my All in All;
Jesus is my Everything."

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."


"Like Jesus we belong to the world living not for ourselves but for others. The joy of the Lord is our strength."


Little things are indeed little, but to be faithful in little things is a great thing.


A sacrifice to be real must cost, must hurt, must empty ourselves. The fruit of silence is prayer, the fruit of prayer is faith, the fruit of faith is love, the fruit of love is service, the fruit of service is peace.

Nenhum comentário: